We have new code in development that changes how servers report to the
server list (in anticipation of increasing the information in that
stream). The initial change has no feature changes, it is just a
different code path for reporting the same information.

We need in field testing of this feature, can you please put
"sv_master_legacy_mode 0" in your server.cfg to test this feature and
then monitor the presence of your server on the Steam master server
lists (via the Steam serverbrowser ideally).

Once we have had this "shake down cruise" this setting will be made
default.

- Alfred