1. Eastern Europe what has this got to do with the Price of cheese on
the FTSE/Dow Jones at the moment.

2. Leagues are pretty much stuck with same anti cheat tools we are
apart from some have a server & client side app which aids them in
detection.. but they still have issues with cheaters

3. Download stats are useless..unless broken down into how many times
did the same ip try to download or update a cheat, how many different
files were downloaded etc, I also suspect many cheats sites
memberships a boosted by server admins trying to get a heads up on
latest lamers. Just how many people do you think are cheating?

4. How many software Dev's do you know of, which earn $20-30,000 a
month yet alone cheat code Dev's.

5. Rotating Radar nothing new.. been in the real World for some time
now before appearing in a "game"

6. Unlimited steam accounts good luck, each time I trawl cheat sites,
there are many posts from cheat Dev's asking for steam accounts as
their steam id's get banned pretty quick in there line of work. If
they had a limitless supply of steam accounts these people would have
been given the knowledge of how to obtain the accounts or perhaps its
a "red herring" and they have the access & just want more!

7. If any discussion helps to remove cheats from gaming it isn't a
waste of time! That chappies idea sounded quite cool, an unseen non
solid entity which aim bots/hack radar may see but nobody else can see
or interact with, so if any thing/body reacts to the entity moving you
know to demo that player as suspect.

8. In game adverts in source.. please tell us where you have heard
about this, or is it merely speculation from Valve's action of adding
adverts to 1.6?,

if they did implement adverts into the source engine. I would drop
source from our servers & find a new game to play/run.

I run servers for the enjoyment of myself & others, I do not wish to
see adverts in my free time for a game & servers I have paid for.

-
Message: 2