Hiya, thanks for the replies. Not sure those would work (1st reply would,
but was hoping there was just a commandline rather than renaming), I think
as the +servercfgfile would help for different config settings, but aren't
mods just loaded according to whats in the "addons" folder as such and no
way to specify which ones are ? So you couldn't turn mani off without
removing it (or having a diff addons folder), same for other bits like
zblock or other dlls etc ? (I'm assuming every mod isn't compatible with
metamod source for example also).

Thanks again, Ian