From: "CyberGameZone.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Valve Hacking coverup?

Well, I can tell you what he has posted on the site and ran through a 3rd
party converter, it does show CC#'s.

 NOT GOOD!

Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Well, I do know that Valve knew about the info but cannot discuss it. So
guess you have to go with what you think is true.
To me, seeing as they can't discuss it, it just may be true.