*** If this topic has already been discussed I apologize, I just joined the

We are experiencing a rather alarming problem that I would like to get some
insight on.

How do servers get queried in the Game List? Meaning what determines which
servers get queried first?

We just got setup on a new subnet range where the first Octect is '208'. After
further investigating servers appear to show up based on my personal home IP
address rather than latency.

For example.

My personal IP begins with octect '70'. The servers begin to list in the game
list in this order.

70.*
71.* and 69.*
72.* and 68.*
73.* and 67.*
74.* and 66.*
75.* and 65.*
etc.

Servers in the 200.* ranges do not appear in the list until the very end of the
query. This appears to be the case for multiple people from my investigating.

When I set the following filters (Counter-Strike / US-East) it will sometimes
take 10-15 minutes just for 200.* servers to show up in the list if at all. But
if I switch the Location to US-West the 200.* servers show up much quicker same
with the 'All' location filter.

Is there a reason that the game server list functions this way and if so why?

Thank you for any insight that you may have.