Make sure there is no firewall blocking HLDS

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrey Egorov
Sent: 22 April 2007 15:19
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Half-Life Dedicated Server. Problems.

Hi for all.
I trying launch Half-Life 1 dedicated server. I download all files and
trying launch server with console. I create txt file

d:\hlds\hlds.exe -console -game valve -port 27017 +map crossfire +maxplayers
14 -autoupdate -retry

rename this file to hl.bat and trying launch server
Console is opened, adding master servers, but server don't connect with
Steam servers. In this computer also running Counter-Strike Source and HL 2
Deathmatch servers, it using ports 27015 and 27016. This servers connecting
to Steam servers without any problems. Why HL 1 server don't connect? Port
27017 don't blocked.

Andrey.