On Behalf Of Roman Hatsiev
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 8:50 AM

Yes, they fix critical things sometimes, but SMP bug in Windows
version is still there for example though I personally consider it
critical. I can come up with long list of relatively simple to
implement features for HL1 but that would be just a waste of time
since HL1 engine is dead. End of story...