I received an email from someone claiming to be Dustin Diamond with files to be
added to my DOD:S server to fix an exploit on Strand. Is this legit? If anyone
wants the link for the files, email me off list and I'll send it to you. Here
is the text:

Hello wonderful server operator (or friend of one), I noticed in the Steam
server browser that you are running a server with the CAMP1 maps installed.
Excellent! It has come to my attention that there is an exploit in dod_strand
that would allow a player to get under the cliffs and wreck havok on everyone
else trying to have a good time. In an order to nip this problem in the butt, I
have already implemented a fix. All that is required is for you to install this
update to your server and enable autodownloading. This way, ALL players who
connect to your server will have the fix downloaded to their PCs. Tada! That's
all. This fix will be included in the CAMP2 Pack, but in an effort to eradicate
the problem before it starts, I'm emailing you to help out in advance. Included
in this archive is: 1) the required .ent file that contains the fix, and 2) an
updated .res file for autodownload to clients. Please note that this fix does
not affect the bsp, so there won't be any problems with d
iffering versions and all that jazz. That's it. Let me know when you succefully
install the fix. Thanks for your help and dedication to DODS! *Link removed*
-Dustin Diamond PS - if you are not the one running the server, please pass
this info to the appropriate person.