Calm down children. Now the UN rates places to live etc? I would love to see
that reference. But just my little tidbit of information, the United States
in ranked 10th in the GDP scale of countries. Topped by Ireland, Cayman
Islands, Guernsey, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Equatorial Guinea,
Luxemburg and Bermuda being #1. I believe earlier you precluded to live in
the U.K. which ranks 28th on that list. Best thing to-do is get your facts
before bragging. While the U.S. doesn't have the highest GDP we are up
pretty high on the list, with the average person making $43,500 a year vs.
the U.K. at $31,400.

Linky: https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/rankorder/2004rank.html

Imagine that statements backed by a government website....

-BeNt-
/sorry just figured I would kick that in there since we are studying that in
my business classes now.

**Long winded replies edited.**