Hi for all.
Now Valve send guest passes for Ship - this is good chance to involve new
players. I think, that Valve may sending more guest passes to administrators
dedicated servers.
Dedicated servers running, as a rule, in LANs and also has Internet connection,
that players could be connected to the server from the Internet.  I do not
speak about other countries, but in Russia the majority of game servers is
supported by providers companies and this servers is only additional service
for customers. Administrators of dedicated game servers may sending guest
passes to users of the LAN, that will raise interest to any game.
What do you think in this occasion?

With best regards, Andrey.