Can someone clear up a ping mystery for me. We have noticed that players are
coming in more and more with super low pings of between 1 and 10. Which is
fine, but we have also noticed a ping difference.

If a player shows a:

2 ping in game
87 ping in the server console
94 ping in HSLW

Are they cheating by way of reducing their in game ping?

Now I know that there will aways be a difference from in game ping to console
or HLSW. But I have seen this on players showing around a 3 ping in game but a
hlsw/server console ping of 190.

Is something going on here?

Thanks!