-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Ottalini
Sent: Tuesday, 5 June 2007 4:57 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Source Engine Beta Update

OK, I tracked the crash down to a single setting in my client config.cfg
for CSS.

If you have net_graph set to anything except "0" it will cause the
crash.

I verified that changing this single parameter made all my other systems
crash the same way.

net_graph "3" does not cause HL2DM or DOD:S to crash however.

Cheers!
    KevinO