OK. I admit it. I've been a bit miffed with Valve, mainly because y'all
haven't caved my request for a permanent beta program.

But credit where credit is due.

L. Duke tells us that r_screenoverlay can now be executed serverside in the
beta.

I remember asking one Alfred Reynolds for this feature because there is a
whole bunch of us that are using it for round end wins and had plans to use
it for all manner of other things. Alfred, you said you would pass on my
request and it looks like you did.

I tip my hat to you sir.

Cheers,

Chris / Layabout U75CLAN.