Hi,

We recently increased the number of bans on our CSS-servers from around
3 000 to around 14 000. We use a script that via rcon->listid fetches
all bans from all servers, synchronizes with a master database, and
distributes new bans to all servers. However after increasing the number
of bans, listid doesn't work anymore when issued via rcon. I ran listid
in HLSW and simply got the following (other commands verified to work):

22:31:54 listid
22:31:54 HLSW NOTE: Disconnected

The server console verifies that it has received the command with 'rcon
from "80.202.19.13:63412": command "listid"'.

When running listid from the server console, all 14 000 bans are listed
correctly.

Is this expected behaviour of rcon when transferring huge amounts of
data? If so, can rcon be instructed to allow larger amounts of data?

Cheers,
Einar
Hellfragger.no