-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Munoz
Sent: Tuesday, 28 August 2007 6:12 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds] Some Servers not showing up on the Steam Master Server
List - Redux

Dan, Here is one of the startup command lines. They are all similar except
the port, map and # of players.

-game cstrike +port 27015 -console +maxplayers 20 +map starwars_trench2 +log
on

The server only has one IP so binding should not be necessary. I did try
binding to the local ip, it made no difference. From what I understand the
SMSL shows the public IP of the server that is connecting to it regardless
of the actual IP the localhost uses.

I might also add that the console shows it connecting to Steam servers
successfully. It then adds two Master servers. You can also connect and play
on all of the servers, so the addresses are valid and routable. These used
to work fine before changing the firewall. Nothing else has changed. It's
the same server config I have been using for years..

Mike ParaDOX

www.paradisesgarage.com