I'm not getting anything from the HLDS list since 8/29. I am getting mail
from the coders and mappers list to the same address.
I have posted to the HLDS list a few times in the past few days. Not only
did I not get a copy of it I'm not getting the confirmation emails as well.
It's not showing up in the archive either.

I tried using two different mail accounts. I got the confirmation that I
setup the account but I don't see anything from the HLDS list on either
account since 8/29...

And of course now is when I need help on that list :)

Mike ParaDOX
www.paradisesgarage.com