Hello Mike,

It will be a new srcds.exe, we just haven't made the depot containing
the binaries available yet because we are still working out some issues.
When we are ready to go live we will make the depot containing the
binaries available to you and you will need to update your server again.
But that update will take significantly less time than the content
update does.

Thanks you for the good communication to us server administrators on
this list thus far. This is greatly appreciated. I have two questions.

1. Will there be a quick tutorial for setting up a dedicated server?
What I'm particularly interested in, are the start up parameters for
launching a dedicated server and a list of important server variables.

2. Will there be a default server.cfg containing a suggested
configuration for running a Team Fortress 2 game server?

--
Kind regards,

Hans Vos