Cool i dont mind paying $30.00 dollaars for something i would use beats &0
or 80 bucks for a bunch of games which i really have no interest for. Thanx
for the info.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Offord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Content Available

Yes, but its $29.95

On 17/09/2007, Joey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Going off  topic for a minute,
Does anyone know if tf2 will be available as a seperate download, just
like
they did with hl2 dm , or will this be exclusively an orangebox product
where if the person that wanted tf2 would have to purchase the entire
orange
box. Users in my forum were asking, if anyone could help answer that it
would be appreciated thanks in advance.