Hi All-

Many of you have asked about convars for the TF dedicated server and now
that I have a spare moment I'm glad to share them with you. Here they
are:

mp_teams_unbalance_limit

Teams are unbalanced when one team has this many more players than the
other team. (0 disables check)

mp_enableroundwaittime

Enable timers to wait between rounds.

mp_bonusroundtime

Time after round win until round restarts

mp_restartround

If non-zero, the current round will restart in the specified number of
seconds

mp_winlimit

Max number of rounds one team can win before server changes maps

mp_stalemate_timelimit

Timelimit (in seconds) of the stalemate round.

mp_autoteambalance

mp_autoteambalance_delay

Time after the teams become unbalanced to attempt to switch players.

mp_autoteambalance_warning_delay

Time after the teams become unbalanced to print a balance warning.

mp_maxrounds

Max number of rounds to play before server changes maps

I'll be adding these to the VDC Wiki late.
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Console_Command_List

-Best Regards,

 Mike Durand

 Valve