I completly agree! Not only is it fun to play, it also runs extremly
well on my computer. It seems to be very well optimized.

Kudos to VAVLe
Steven Hartland wrote:
Sorry just had to post something. I played all of 5mins of this "BETA"
and its just so user friendly it hurts. Whatever Valve are paying the
guys who designed the gameplay UI for this, its not enough!!

You could pick up this game and know how to play without reading any
manual or anything, quite in contrast to any other team based FPS I've
ever played.

Absolutely fantastic job!

   Regards
   Steve

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd.
and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of
misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying,
printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in
it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission
please telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]