-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rafael Lopez
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:07 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Can't install/download TF2 server

--
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Hi, I am trying to set up a
TF2 server for testing purposes. However, I get

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/923/errortf2zr9.jpg

I downloaded the hldsupdatetool to test out if that would work any error but
I get this when trying to start the download proccess:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/9382/hldsupdatetoolhu3.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks!