I didn't quite find any information on this. But on
both a US and EU server the pings are fantastic and
quite low, but running into an issue where it seems
the game "jitters". Characters move or jump like a lag
spike
but its not a lag spike so to say. I'm thinking it
maybe my server.cfg but I am not quite sure. Is there
anyone on here with some experience with this issue
that could lend a hand?

Thank You.