Roman Hatsiev wrote:
I wish they could do the same to Counter-Strike: Source.

On 10/10/2007, "[ЯтR] The-/<iller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andreas Grimm wrote:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608814

I am really disappointed about that, as player and server-hoster ... That is
a bad hit for the community ... That servers were always full and people
loved it ...

Without words ...

Aye, seems like valve doesn't like server admins

The servers can get crazy but that craziness brings a whole new
gameplay, why erode diversity from the games, just like the custom maps
post earlier today. Does everyone forget what valves multiplayer is
based on, originally custom mods.