Hello All

Haven't been in the list for ages :)

Anyway I had brought the Orange Box the other day to get HL2 Ep2, TF2 and
the others that comes with it and found out that the TF2 Dedicated Server
(Win32) crashes on start-up.

I get the first screen where you set the first lot of server information but
when I click on the [Start Server] button it then crashes with the following
errors:
1st Error:
[Dedicated Server Error] <-- Dialog Title.
MountFilesystem(444) failed:
SteamMountFilesystem(1576,444,0x1197fc74=,0x1197fd74) failed with error 5:
No Steam Content Servers are available

2nd Error:
[Error] <-- Dialog Title.
MountFilesystem(444) failed:
SteamMountFilesystem(1576,444,0x1197fc74=,0x1197fd74) failed with error 5:
No Steam Content Servers are available

And I am just asking if anyone else is or has had this problem in the past
and if they have fixed it how?

I think my brother said it works fine on our dedicated box (Linux) so maybe
it's a Win32 issue.

I have tried requesting support and was told the following which pointed to
here:
Unfortunately, we cannot offer direct support for setting up a dedicated
server at this time. Here's a link to the best place to go for help with
that:

Thanks in advance.
Paul Kirby