From: Jonathan Leissler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 11:33 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Servers that will Valve will randomly remove from the
steam master servers, without any annoucment.

I think people just need to grow up.

Valve intended by design for their to be a 24 player
limit. They can and will do whats in their best
interest and/or needs. They never intended (at this
time) to be above 24 people so they filtered them out.
They have the right to do so.

Don't like it? Then don't run a server. No one is
forcing you to do anything.