I installed a plugin to have a 32 slot TF2 server. No hex edit/hack or
something like that. It was a normal plugin --> And my server is still
removed from the serverlist.

Give a community the support to create addons/plugins/mod, but remove their
servers if they use it... great!

What should I do now? Live with it? ... No...

Two options:
- Shut down my server to run something else
- Reduce to 24 slot with the known, that I will never play on my server,
because it is too empty for me? --> Result is a not needed server --> Shut
down to run something else...

grr