this is new for me, i have never seen it before, the hlds.exe just
crashed with almost at vanilla install.
amxmodx, metamod and hlguard installed gave me this after some hours of
running:

The crash:

-------
Faulting application hlds.exe, version 4.1.1.1, faulting module
ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x0002a7ae.

-------

The information after the termination:

-------
The application, D:\hlds\cs1\hlds.exe, generated an application error
The error occurred on 10/21/2007 @ 20:20:16.375 The exception generated
was c0000005 at address 7C82A7AE (ntdll!wcslen)

-------

anyone that have seen this problem before or should i just ignore it to
the next time it happens if it happens?
------
//Rikard 'Zapy' Bremark
[EMAIL PROTECTED]