Beautiful Mattie! Thanks a million.

Kerry

-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:hlds-
-> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mattie Casper
-> Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 9:24 PM
-> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
-> Subject: [hlds] EventScripts 2.0 Public Beta released for Source
games
->
-> --
-> [ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
-> October has been a stellar month for Source! Orange box releases,
Mani
-> returns and SourceMod announced TF2 support and lots of new features.
->
-> Just to keep the fun rolling here's some more news:
->
-> I'm happy to announce that EventScripts 2.0 is ready for public beta.
->
-> This new version of ES is a huge leap in features and performance
over
-> ES
-> 1.x. The biggest change is that we've added full Python 2.5 scripting
-> support to Source. In addition, we will be introducing
easy/automatic
-> addon
-> downloads, and a full eXtensible Admin addon coming standard with
ES2.
-> Our
-> goal is to continue to make the lives of admins as easy as possible.
->
-> Our latest public beta doesn't have TF2 support yet-- but we're
-> working on
-> that. (I love that game.)
->
-> For more information visit the announcement thread:
-> http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17891
->
-> Or visit the ES Python homepage:
-> http://python.eventscripts.com
->
-> Thanks for your time,
-> -Mattie
-> --
->
-> To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list
archives,
-> please visit: