I'm actually in a lan with 70 teams players of cs and css.
hlds servers, are allright,
srcds servers on the same machine ,are crappy,
launched, with :

cd /home/steam/hlds_source_1/
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/steam/hlds_source_1/
screen -AdmS source_27015 ./srcds_run -game cstrike -port 27015
-insecure -tickrate 100 +map de_dust2 +maxplayers 12 +ip 172.16.0.3
+tv_port 27050 +tv_enable 1

if not dont specify the local network address in the batch launch file,
the server is browsable through the in game lan server browser.
I had to add the local network address, to get the remote console
usable, but then, the servers are not seen through the ingame lan server
browser.

i'm still having another error :

steamengine.cpp (439) : Assertion Failed: m_ListPServerPipes.Count() ==
2

Tangi Curet