-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Graham M
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 4:24 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2/Dedicated Server update

Problem!

I'm getting the following error

-bash2-2.05b$ ./steam -command update -game tf -dir tf2/
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation

DebugAssert
Expr: ( close( m_pImpl->m_Socket ) ) == 0
Line: 598
File: ../Engine/Src/ContentServerBlockingConnection.cpp
Abort trap: 6 (core dumped)

So it won't get the update?

Cheers
Graham