I've tried that before but haven't been able to find all of the exact files.

Would you mind being a little more detailed as i would also like to use this
in the future.
Such as which gcf files do you open and which folders inside which gcf's get
moved to where on the DS

Thanks

On Nov 8, 2007 8:04 AM, 1nsane . <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do what I do to walk around this problem until Valve fixes it (If ever),
>
> Update TF2 with steam, go to your /steamapps/ folder open up your TF2
> game cache file, extract the /bin/, /tf/bin/ and /tf/steam.inf file
> and upload those to your server.
>
> Even with the updater working normally my plan above is faster because
> the updater tends to check a lot of files instead of updating just the
> needed ones.
>
> :)
>
> But a fully working updater would be awesome, Valve.

Kyle Cassidy

949.701.0759 cell
http://Howies.TV