Incorrect.
I run 5 instances on my Intel 386. At peak they all run fine.

Josh

Tom Leighton wrote:
Ook wrote:
Depending on the OS, you may find that the second server does not have
enough memory for 3 CSS servers. IIRC, 512mb is really pushing the
limit for
3 servers. pc100/pc133 memory is cheap (if you can even find it
anymore),
slap another 256mb+ into it if you can.
Did say the 3 were going on the Dual P3 1.2ghz :P The 866 is a failover
for one, maybe two.

They're just bog standard servers, maybe with mani admin and zblock.