hello everyone. i have a svencoop hlds issue. i run a standalone dedicated
server. well let me get down to the point. on some maps of sven coop i get
this error "Host_Error: PF_precache_model_I: Model
'models/REvil/WModels/gauss/v_displacer.mdl' failed to precache because the
item count is over the 512 limit. Reduce the number of brush models and/or
regular models in the map to correct this." Does anyone know how to fix
this? I've googled this error and i heard that it's unfixable. Is that true?
That error has plagued ever since i started adding custom maps for my
svencoop server. I also am starting to get this error. It seems to be with
metamod. I tried disabling all my amxx plugins and i would still get this
error, though when i disabled metamod that's when the error dissapeared.
This is the error: "[META] ERROR: Couldn't find game entity 'info_texlights'
in game DLL 'svencoop': The specified procedure could not be found.<0D>".
Any help would be appreciated.