From: "frag"
To: <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 1:37 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Re: [hlds] Error: server failed to transmit file
'AY&SY,W' Host_Error svc_bad kicking half the server -zone 8192

This isn't a router issue.   I have no router and many of the clients that
get this error have no routers.
This is a client buffer overflow involving the amount of ram hlds is
allocated to manage any type of txt.cfg or ini file.  Thanks for the
resonse