Again i want to point out that i don't have problems with the amount of
emails. I do have problem with the amount of useless emails!

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Mike Stiehm
Verzonden: dinsdag 12 februari 2008 23:51
Aan: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Onderwerp: RE: [hlds] Pro Plugin Release List.. Go hack free

No offence also but I think you are way off. first I don't see
anyone whining and second we are talking about a plug-in
that will allow us to NOT have to use hacks. We are not
pro hack we want a plug-in that will allow 32 player
servers WITHOUT the need for a hack. This list is for everyone
I suggest that if you do not like the volume of email you get
you may want to take a look at the server list settings or
just leave the list. This list does generate a lot of email. This
is an open forum and everyone has the right to get help
with any issues related to scrds

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: RE: [hlds] Pro Plugin Release
List.. Go hack free> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008
23:35:23 +0100> > No offence from this side... but stop the whining! I did
not sign up for the> mailing list to receive this sort of emails. To be
honest, I don't like you> attitude about the 32 players hack. Go make
yourself a nice website where> all you whiners can register to get the 32
slots hacks!> > I'm getting today 34 emails of the discussion about the 32
slots hacks..> this discussion is been here many times before. If you want a
hack from a> person, email him personally. You can find any individual
emailadress in> every email sended to valve's mailing list.> > I surely want
to help out players with problems on there hlds server, but> please guys..
stop the whining about those stupid 32 slots hack!> > -----Oorspronkelijk
bericht-----> Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Mike Stiehm> Verzonden:
dinsdag 12 februari 2008 21:36> Aan: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Onderwerp:
[hlds] Pro Plugin Release List.. Go hack free> > --> [ Picked text/plain
from multipart/alternative ]> Free the 32 player admins from engine.dll
hacks and use a plug-in!!!!> > I want to start a topic so that everyone that
would like to 32 player> plug-in to be released can add their name to the
list. Maybe the author> can see that we don't want to use hacks to allow 32
players and> this plug-in would allow us to do so. Just reply and add your
name.> > > > >

http://www.eset.com