-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Prezident
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:45 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Server Tags Coming Soon

That's very nice.  What are the chances of us getting back the
mp_teststalemate cvar so that server operators can invoke suddendeath when
needed on some of these unpolished custom maps?

Thanks for the good news, please keep it coming, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
put back mp_teststalemate

Take care,

Prez

9:41 AM