-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erik Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2008 6:19 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Valve testing servers

We're running a bunch of games servers right now to get some performance
data, but we need to get a bunch more clients to connected to make it
worthwhile. Our goal is to make the servers pretty much fall over from
the load, or crash from lack of memory.

If people have any spare cycles, connect to one of the 16 servers
running at:

207.173.176.220:27045 through 207.173.176.220:27060

They will be running all the time, so getting a good sample of data
would be really useful.

Thanks

Erik