Personally, I'm getting a bit pissed off with it, as much as I like
TF2,  I'm about ready to kill my servers and give the resources to CoD4
- A groundbreaking game with a 5 year old server browser that does
everything valve are trying to, and lets me set the game up how I like.

Do you mean the server browser which cannot handle all servers at the same
time? Currently we have the COD4 patch 1.5 and there are still problems to
see all servers without refreshing 1000 times.

Best regards

Ronny Schedel