I have to agree.  As a plugin author, I was anticipating the sv_tags
addition so that users could easily filter for my plugins.  As it has been
implemented, it is meaningless because the server admins become upset if the
plugin adds tags and moves them to the custom tab.

I don't know the solution, but I hope we can find a compromise that makes
Valve happy and still allows plugin authors to identify the server as not
"vanilla."

Duke