I would also have to agree on this change hurting the overall community of
TF2.  Partitioning the two types of servers vanilla and custom is something
that should not be done to help all servers servers an equal chance by
listing all of them on one list showing everything by default.  Then if
someone wants to filter them they can manually add filters.