Hello, this is my first mail to the list.

I've installed a TF2 standalone ds using the hldsupdatetool. The server was
downloading files for a couple of hours and all the content seems to be in
the server, cause it works perfectly, without any problem. However, I would
like to tweak some aspects, but I can't find the 'server.cfg' file which is
supposed to be under the game's folder.

The folder tree under c:\ is like this:

C:\HLServer

Under HLserver, after using the updating tool, several new folders have been
created, and the TF2 content it's located here:

C:\HLserver\orangebox\tf

The 'server.cfg' file is supposed to be here, isn't it? Well, I can't find
it anywhere. I've tried to show hidden files also, without any success.

Any help to find this file?

Thanks in advance.