http://www.hlsw.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dustin Wyatt
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 1:41 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: [hlds] Command line rcon tool

So, I'd like to issue rcon commands to srcds servers via the windows
command line.  Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any program that
allows this.  The implementations listed in
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Source_RCON_Protocol#Implementations
are not in a usable state to me...

I found references to a program called "ogsRCon" in the archive of
this list back in 2006, but none of the links to this work.

Any suggestions?

-Dustin