So i think found out the hacker's who sent those bots in my server ip
and steamid:
from logfile:

"The Spamminator" connected, address "65.13.45.43:50347"
"The Spamminator" STEAM USERID validated
"The Spamminator" joined team "Spectator"
"Bot01" connected, address "0.0.0.0:0"
"Bot01" entered the game
"Bot01" joined team "Blue"
"Bot01" changed role to "engineer"
"Bot01" triggered "builtobject" (object "OBJ_SENTRYGUN") (position
"-3202 2784 -445")
"Bot02" connected, address "0.0.0.0:0"
"Bot02" entered the game

and so on.. while the server became full of bots :( I hope this could
someone find out the reason of this problem
 Quoting "P. Bhandal" : I'd really prefer it if they spent their time
ensuring that the wonder that
 is the custom tab is successful rather than patching this security
hole.
 Priorities people!
 On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 10:02 PM, voogru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
 > Well, we still did the right thing.
 >
 > Whether they give us credit or not, no big deal.
 >
 > It would be neat though :D
 >
 > - voogru.

Paloma
 > Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 12:54 AM
 > To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
 > Subject: Re: [hlds] New server exploit (not nuking)
 >
 > One srcds exploit. I helped. That reminds me, didn't valve say
they'd give
 > us a mention in a steam news update thing?

voogru
 > Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 9:41 PM
 > To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
 > Subject: Re: [hlds] New server exploit (not nuking)
 >
 > No.
 >
 > Me first.
 >
 > I probably found some of the coolest srcds exploits anyway (was
recently
 > fixed :D)
 >
 > - voogru.

Nephyrin Zey
 > Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 9:19 PM
 > To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
 > Subject: Re: [hlds] New server exploit (not nuking)
 >
 > Dear Valve:
 >
 > God damn.
 > I just finished my damn iptables rule to fix your broken
packethandling.

 > In conclusion, give me a job. (please? I'll pretend to like wow
around
 > gabe!)
 >
 > - Neph
 >
 > On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Tony Paloma
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > wrote:
 > > Found the problem
 > >
 > >  "sv_benchmark_force_start"
 > >   game
 > >   - Force start the benchmark. This is only for debugging.
It's better
 > set
 > >  sv_benchmark to 1 and restart the level.
 > >
 > >  Players can run this and make the server start the
benchmark. Real bad
 > >  mmmmk.

Ian Shaffer
 > >  Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 9:06 PM
 > >  To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
 > >

 > > Subject: Re: [hlds] New server exploit (not nuking)
 > >
 > >  What map is running?
 > >
 > >  Tony Paloma wrote:
 > >  > Also, this is what shows up in the logs. No
indication of any RCON
 > >  commands
 > >  > being executed.
 > >  >
 > >  > ...
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:43:54: "Anona

mouse<12><STEAM_0:0:4512137><Unassigned>"
 > >  > joined team "Red"
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:43:54: server_cvar:
"mp_teams_unbalance_limit" "0"
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:43:54:
"Thomas<2><STEAM_0:1:3471103><Red>" say
 > "hmmm"
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:43:55:
"Bot01<17><BOT><>" connected, address
 > "0.0.0.0:0"
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:43:55:
"Bot01<17><BOT><>" entered the game
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:43:55:
"Voltaic<6><STEAM_0:0:851288><Blue>"
changed
 > role
 > >  > to "medic"
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:43:55:
"Bot01<17><BOT><Unassigned>" joined team
 > "Blue"
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:43:55:
"Bot01<17><BOT><Blue>" changed role to
 > "engineer"
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:43:55:
"Bot01<17><BOT><Blue>" triggered
 > "builtobject"
 > >  > (object "OBJ_SENTRYGUN") (position
"-3202 2574 -450")
 > >  > ...
 > >  >
 > >  > Again, another time:
 > >  > ..
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:42:49: server_cvar:
"mp_teams_unbalance_limit" "0"
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:42:50:
"Bot01<22><BOT><>" connected, address
 > "0.0.0.0:0"
 > >  > L 04/28/2008 - 22:42:50:
"Bot01<22><BOT><>" entered the game
 > >  > ...
 > >  >
Behalf Of Tony Paloma
 > >  > Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 8:52 PM
 > >  > To: 'Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list'
 > >  > Subject: [hlds] New server exploit (not nuking)
 > >  >
 > >  > So my servers are getting this in the console:
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  > Benchmark: 40% complete.
 > >  >
 > >  > Benchmark: 43% complete.
 > >  >
 > >  > (:: lmao
 > >  >
 > >  > Benchmark: 46% complete.
 > >  >
 > >  > Benchmark: 49% complete.
 > >  >
 > >  > Compressing fragments (552 -> 521 bytes
 > >  >
 > >  > Benchmark: 52% complete.
 > >  >
 > >  > Compressing fragments (691 -> 667 bytes
 > >  >
 > >  > Benchmark: 55% complete.
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  > People are claiming to see bots spawning and crazy
stuff happening
 > then
 > >  > "something to do with balance being turned to 0
then it crashes."
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  > Another report said, "it said team balance set
to 0 then it crashed."
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  > So I'm thinking either my RCON password was
compromised or a new
 > exploit
 > >  is
 > >  > going around. I checked real quick and didn't find
anything to
 > suggest
 > it
 > >  > was my RCON password getting out. Anyone know what
commands cause
 > this
 > >  > Benchmark thing?
 > >  >
 > >  > To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view
the list
 > archives,
 > >  > please visit:
 > >  >
 > >  >
 > >  > To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view
the list
 > archives,
 > >  please visit:
 > >  >