High all..

Has anyone had any further crashes .. we removed our admin mod and
updated the server and its just a dustbowl server so a stock map but
have, since the update, got the error below.  Now, we have never has a
problem with this server instance before (could be corrupted file?)

application error from event log...
/Faulting application srcds.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module
engine.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x0014e645/

Dr Watson error reported after the above error in the event log......
/The application, c:\servers\tf\orangebox\srcds.exe, generated an
application error. The error occured on 04/30/2008 @ 15:37:23.578
The exception generated was c0000005 at address 19E803C6
(steamclient!Createinterface)/

i would look at the mdmp as i think from reading around what i am
looking for that caused the error will be in there.. i haven't got
visual studio to open it and take a peek (i think thats what i need
unless anyone can advise me otherwise)

Thanks for your time