I'm not sure how this is done, but since i have not see it hit the list
i would bring this out.

there are people spawning the new weapons on the ground and then you
bind +use to a key to pick them up and the other classes can use the
weapons. trying to get more detail thats all i have at the moment and
screenshots comming soon too.