I have been noticing players getting disconnected from ERROR: reliable snapshot
overflow after playing a round of GoldRush and starting a new round at the
first stage on blue. Thats the only time I see it and about 2 people are
disconnected from it. Anyone else see this on Goldrush? Also, more and more
people are using that medic exploit and I have been banning people left and
right. :(