Serv1:
Q6600 2.4Ghz
4GB RAM
250GB HDD

Serv2:
E6700 2.67Ghz
2GB RAM
150GB Rpator

Both have 100mbit connection, both being upgraded to 2.66Ghz Quads end of
May...

However, with regard to my first statement, if I set tf2 process affinity to
use a single core, and dont run srcdsboost usage on the core is around
35-45%, so I could easily run 2 per core. However, opening up srcdsboost
usage rockets to around 80%... Hence my initial doubt, I'd be interested to
know if JDoc is using srcdsboost?

Anyway, Don, you say it's easy to do... Care to share how?