Just banned a few guys from our server because of using exploits on the 3th
stage of dustbowl. It's a red (defending) exploit and with this exploit its
really easy for RED to kill the blue guys after they left the spawn room. I
did search on youtube if there is a video about it.. but I cant find nothing
(only old exploits that are fixed). The problem is that I'm too fast with
banning.. so I did not see where they have entered the exploit or where they
are hiding!