Yes same problem here. Seems like every 24 to 36 hours needs a server restart
past the 36 hour point seems like the server is unplayable.> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com> Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:10:27
-0400> Subject: [hlds] srcds memory leak.> > Is it me, or is anyone
experiencing massive memory leaks with srcds?> > In the past updates they have
got significantly worse, I used to be forced> to restart my server every 72
hours, now it's about 24 hours. Srcds will go> from using 260MB of usage on
startup to nearly 600-700MB+ per instance> within 24 hours.> > - voogru.> > >