thanks for the confirmation that this is happening...

we have had numerous people asking us how we managed to stop the weapons
from being equipped.. obviously we don't have an answer for them due to
us not knowing ..lol

2:46:05 (Blue) Neo Cool Dude {TTFP}       : wtf no new medic weapons?
22:46:12 ( Red) Muzz<>IA<>                 : bug
22:46:13 (Blue) Chug                       : nope
22:46:14 (Blue) Chug                       : it sucks
22:46:24 (Blue) Neo Cool Dude {TTFP}       : i love my ubersaw
22:46:36 (Blue) Havok Dryke                : ubersaw = win

just a quick copy and paste from hlsw

any help is really really appreciated